THE FASHIONS OF AUTUMN-WINTER 2019-20
This fall and winter fashion trends are characterized by great variety and references to many previous decades. This is a combination of ‘70s,‘ 80s and ‘90s, adapted to today. In short, those of us who have kept clothes in our wardrobe for a long time, renewing them with today's pieces, we will definitely be in fashion. Watching the international catwalks for autumn and winter 2019-2020 we saw everything, we kept the following:
1) Clothes from the 70's. Bell-bottoms, corduroy, vests over shirts and shirts are back in full force.
2) Leather dresses. Evenings or bussines and even semis, the variety is great. Leather dresses are one of the must haves of the season. Alexander McQueen preferred the color red.
3) Wide fabric pants. For more boho and comfortable looks, they fit any silhouette. They can be worn from morning with sneakers until night with high heels or boots. Wide zip panties are also a top trend.
4) Capes. The cape is one of the most beautiful coats that can complete an everyday outfit as well as an evening ensemble. It always gives a special style. They are available in many designs and colors, from earthy, leopard and even bright red.
5) Knitted clothes. Dresses, skirts, cardigans and wonderful sweaters made of warm, snug fabrics are the best to deal with the cold.
6) Clothes with ruffles. T-shirts, shirts, dresses with bold ruffles on the sleeves inspired by the 80's are a top trend this year.
7) Blouses and dresses with asymmetrical neckline. Clothes with two or only one shoulder are a trend. A very feminine and sexy proposal for evening appearances.
8) Long skirts. Made of silk, leather, with pleats and pleats is also a piece that, with proper styling, can be worn literally all hours of the day and night.
9) Leather coats. Inspired by the matrix, we saw the long leather coats on almost all the catwalks and we will probably see them in all the closets.
10) Clothes in earth tones, pink, fuchsia and classic black. We saw all the shades of these colors in casual dresses but also in evening dresses with sequins and rhinestones.
Discover this year's fashion trends through the New Collection AW2019-20 by Anna Raxevsky!
No posts found